If you can't find the class you are looking for, or the right day for you, Click here
OSHA's Permit Required Confined Spaces Regulation was created to help prevent tragic accidents. Through discussion and activities, our professional instructors will break down the regulation into terms that are easily understood. U.S. Safety Confined Spaces Compliance Training Seminar can help you put these regulations into practice, protect your employees and save lives.
- Key elements of the OSHA Permit Required Confined Spaces Regulation (29 CFR 1910.146)
- Confined spaces concepts and terminology
- The difference between confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces
- How to identify and evaluate hazards: atmospheric, mechanical, chemical
- Procedures for controlling hazards
- Proper PPE
- Duties of the entry supervisor, entrant, and attendant
- Procedures for self-rescue, non-entry rescue, entry rescue by company employees, and entry rescue by emergency responders
- Completing the entry process
- Actual extraction
Associated Contracting, Inc
West Coast Florida Enterprises, Inc.
Call us at 239-481-3777 or email us at Frank@ussafety.us to register for training courses.
Class Request Form